Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rice with Corn&Edamame recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rice with Corn&Edamame recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice with Corn&Edamame recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are great if you want to be in a better mood. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice with corn&edamame recipe. To cook rice with corn&edamame you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rice with Corn&Edamame:
- Provide 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Get 1 of corn on cob.
- You need 1/3 can of frozen Edamame.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Rice with Corn&Edamame:
- Defroze the Edamame and set aside..
- Wash the rice and add 2 cups of water into rice cooker pot..
- Slice corn seeds and put both seeds and cob into the pot,too..
- Press "Cook" botton on the rice cooker as usual.
- When the rice is cooked, remove corn's cob and add Edamame. Cover the lid for 5 minutes more..
- Mix the rice with salt and butter..
- Make into Onigiri rice ball or eat with other dishes. You can subtitute Edamame with green pea..
- For Vegan version, skip the butter, use brown rice with a bit more water (about 1/2 cup) I've tried Japanese sticky rice, brown rice and jasmine rice, all of them are totally work 😶.
Once the rice is fully cooked through, use a fork to stir the rice and check for seasoning. Top Tips and Recipe Variations: Add some Vienna sausage to turn this into arroz con salchicha. Arroz con salchicha simply means "rice with sausage". Omit the corn if you just want a basic yellow rice recipe. While the rice cooks, cut the corn kernels from the cobs: Husk the corn, removing all the silky threads under the husks, too.
If you find this Rice with Corn&Edamame recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.