Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
With regards to sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. And when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Additionally before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa edamame salad (vegetarian) recipe. To cook quinoa edamame salad (vegetarian) you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian):
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Quinoa.
- You need 1 cup of Edamame.
- Prepare 1 cup of White Corn.
- Get 1/2 cup of Cherry Tomatoes (halved or quartered).
- Get 1/4 cup of Cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of Lime Juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian):
- In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and 1 cup of water. Bring to boil, reduce heat. Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine edamame, corn, tomatoes and cilantro. Add quinoa, toss to combine. Add lime juice and olive oil, toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
If you find this Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.