Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Clam and Edamame Mixed Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Clam and Edamame Mixed Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Clam and Edamame Mixed Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits additionally present you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. Something you really should try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to clam and edamame mixed rice recipe. To make clam and edamame mixed rice you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Clam and Edamame Mixed Rice:
- Get 700 grams of White rice.
- Provide 300 grams of Manila clams.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ※Sake (for seasoning the clams).
- Use 1 tsp of ※Sugar (for seasoning the clams).
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ※Soy sauce (for seasoning the clams).
- Provide 80 grams of Frozen edamame (in pods).
- Get 30 grams of Ginger.
- Get 1 of Aburaage.
- Get 1 tsp of ○Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of ○Soy sauce.
- You need 4 of Green onions (for garnish).
- Provide 1 tsp of Sesame oil (for finishing).
Instructions to make Clam and Edamame Mixed Rice:
- Rinse the rice and drain in a sieve..
- Remove the sand from the clams and wash under running water, rubbing the shells together. Strain well through a sieve..
- Put the clams and ※ in a pot, cover with a lid, and heat over medium. Once they have opened, turn off the heat and remove the meat from the shells. Set the boiling liquid aside..
- Peel and finely chop the ginger. Put the aburaage through hot water to remove the surface oil, then cut into 1 cm pieces..
- Chop the green onions, defrost the edamame under running water, and remove the edamame from their pods..
- Put the rice and the ingredients marked ○ into the rice pot, then add the boiling liquid from Step 3 until the 2 cup water line. Add the ginger and mix well from the bottom up. Top with the aburaage, then start the rice cooker..
- Once the rice has cooked, add the clam meat, green onions and edamame from Step 5, and sesame oil. Mix it all up. Replace the lid and steam for an additional 5 minutes to finish..
It can be eaten warm or cold – this is a perfect lunch recipe. So when the steamed rice is mixed with Hijiki Salad, you end up with sweet Japanese fried rice! One thing to note: Trader Joe's Japanese Fried Besides rice, the other main ingredients include a simple combination of edamame, tofu, and hijiki seaweed. It makes a wholesome meatless meal, perfect for. Get ready for edamame dip, edamame salad, and edamame stir-fry recipes you'll want to make again and again.
If you find this Clam and Edamame Mixed Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.