Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Flautas de Res recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Flautas de Res recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Potassium is among the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will notice that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Spinach is also something that you may want to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade flautas de res recipe. You can cook homemade flautas de res using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Flautas de Res:
- Provide 3 lb of beef (for shredding ).
- Take 3 of garlic cloves.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 packages of corn tortillas(la buena is a good one).
- Take 1 packages of mozarella cheese.
- Get 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 of avocados.
- Take of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 head of lettuce (chopped).
- Take 1 lb of queso fresco (to crumble on top).
- Use 1 packages of sour cream (small).
- Provide of salsa.
- Use 15 of chiles de arbol.
- Provide 2 can of tomato sauce.
- Get of salt.
- Get 1 of large garlic clove.
- Take 1 can of hot water(use one of the tomato cans).
Steps to make Homemade Flautas de Res:
- In a large pot, fill with water and place the meat inside . add crushed garlic cloves and hadful of salt, cover, Let cook oer high heat until the meat is tender and can easily be taken a part. (about 1-1 1/2 hrs)..
- Make salsa. Burn the chiles over open flame on stove top. Once the fire catches on the chile, quickly blow out and put in blender. Add garlic clove, 2 cans of tomato sauce, 1 can of water, and 4 shakes of salt (may need more, but you can go adding ). Blend for 1 minute. Taste. If too spicy add 1 more can tomato nd 1/2 cup water, salt and blend again. Set aside..
- Prep your toppings: Chop your lettuce and the avocado into slices. And place these and the queso fresco on the same large plate. Put the open sour cream tub nearby the salsa and Shred mozarella cheese into another bowl. Open one more csn of tomato sauce..
- Once the meat is ready. Taste it to see if it needs more salt. Then Shred it all into a bowl and add a lkttle bit of its juice over it..
- Partially cool the tortillas on a skillet so they are warm enough to fold so they dont tear..
- Add shredded meat to each tortillas and fold tight into taquitos.stack them up as many and as high as you want..
- In a deep pan add oil half way deep in the pan, heat on high. Then go ahead and add as many tacos as you can fit and fry un them u til they are golden anf crispy. Go placing them in a strainer with paper towles to absorb excess oil..
- While still hot, placeon a plate, add shredded mozarella cheese, shredded lettuce, salsa, tomato sauce, more shredded cheese, avocado slices, dash pepper and salt, and add sour cream on top. Omg your done. Now eat!.
If you find this Homemade Flautas de Res recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.