Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chunky Homemade Ra-yu Spicy Chili Oil recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chunky Homemade Ra-yu Spicy Chili Oil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chunky Homemade Ra-yu Spicy Chili Oil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chunky homemade ra-yu spicy chili oil recipe. You can cook chunky homemade ra-yu spicy chili oil using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chunky Homemade Ra-yu Spicy Chili Oil:
- Get 30 grams of Shichimi spice.
- You need 150 grams of Zha cai (Sichuan pickled vegetable).
- Take 35 grams of Dried garlic chips.
- Provide 200 grams of Sesame oil.
- Use 150 grams of Soybean oil.
- Use 100 grams of Japanese leek.
- Use 25 grams of Ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Chunky Homemade Ra-yu Spicy Chili Oil:
- Chop up the leek in a food processor..
- Chop up the zha cai and ginger in the food processor too..
- Crush the garlic chips with your hands or with a rolling pin..
- Put the chopped leek, ginger and zha cai, the crushed garlic chips, shichimi spice in a wok with the soybean oil and 100 g of sesame oil. Start heating over medium heat..
- Mix lightly to blend all the ingredients in the oil..
- It will start bubbling after 3 to 4 minutes. When it comes to a boil, turn down the heat to low, and simmer gently for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Turn the heat off and leave to cool..
- When it has cooled down a bit, add the rest of the sesame oil (100 g), sugar, salt and soy sauce, and mix well..
- It's finished. I divided it in several jars for ease of use. It can be eaten right away, but it will become milder after 2 to 3 days..
- If you cover each jar with plastic wrap before putting on the lid, the jars won't get oily and the lid will be easy to open..
- It has tons of chunky ingredients. Mix well before using..
- You can use it as-is for gyoza dumplings, but the spiciness will be neutralized a bit if you mix it with some vinegar and/or soy sauce..
If you find this Chunky Homemade Ra-yu Spicy Chili Oil recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.