Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet and Spice Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and Spice Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Spice Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Some grains are actually excellent for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are fantastic at helping you feel happier. They fill you up better and that can help you with your moods also. Feeling starved can actually bring you down! These grains can elevate your mood as it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your sugar levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spice chili recipe. You can cook sweet and spice chili using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet and Spice Chili:
- Take 2 cup of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of Jalapeno Chopped.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 can of Chili Beans.
- Use 1 can of Tomato Sauce.
- Take 1 can of Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Barbecue Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chili Sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of Siracha.
Steps to make Sweet and Spice Chili:
- In a medium sized pot heat up the olive oil and cook the onions, garlic and jalapeno with the ground beef and season with seasoned salt and chili powder..
- Then add all the liquids into the pot after meat and vegtables are cooked and stir well..
- Then add the canned beans and diced tomatoes to the pot and stir well..
- Now let simmer on low for 45 minutes stirring occasionaly..
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Chili – Step by Step In a large Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, celery, carrots, and bell pepper. This Asian sweet chili garlic sauce is commonly made of peppers (fresh Thai chilies or red jalapenos or dried red chili flakes), sugar, salt, garlic, and rice vinegar thickened with slurry. Sweet and Spicy Chili Sauce (Thai Style) Thai sweet chili sauce is an integral part of my diet. I use it as a dipping sauce for Asian flavored appetizers or egg rolls, or I add couple of tablespoons of the gooey goodness on breaded chicken bits and vegetables to make a delicious stir fry dish.
If you find this Sweet and Spice Chili recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.