Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sesame beef with 5 spice peppers and rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sesame beef with 5 spice peppers and rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you might be amazed to find out, are fantastic at battling depression. Just make sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for raising your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Consume an egg and cheer up!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sesame beef with 5 spice peppers and rice recipe. To cook sesame beef with 5 spice peppers and rice you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sesame beef with 5 spice peppers and rice:
- Prepare 300 g of beef steak.
- Use 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- Provide 3/4 cups of sweet chili sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 2 of red peppers.
- Use 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of 5 spice seasoning.
- Use 1/2 cup of basmati rice.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Sesame beef with 5 spice peppers and rice:
- Cut steak into strips, season with salt and pepper to taste. Coat steaks with cornstarch making sure that all pieces are coated on all sides..
- Cook rice according to package instructions..
- Cut peppers into cubes and saute in a bit of oil, crushed garlic and 5 spice blend. Medium to high heat for approximately 5 minutes..
- Add chili sauce, soya sauce, honey and sesame oil into a wok heat on low heat until blended and thickened slightly. During this time fry steak in batches in oil heated to 350f until desired cooking style (medium- medium/well – well). Add cooked steak to wok and toss with sauce and sesame seeds..
It boasts buttery tender beef enveloped in dynamic spicy sauce made from layers of chiles, garlic, ginger and of course Beef Szechuan style boats a dynamic layering of flavors. Chile peppers (which also include red pepper Serve with rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds if desired. No more boring ground beef recipes! This Mexican Ground Beef Casserole is a big pot of cheesy comfort with beef mince and rice loaded with Kick off the week with THIS flavour packed Mexican Ground Beef Casserole!! With corn, capsicum/bell peppers and black beans, this rice casserole is.
If you find this Sesame beef with 5 spice peppers and rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.