Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach and Beef Namul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Beef Namul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you are wanting to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and beef namul recipe. To make spinach and beef namul you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach and Beef Namul:
- Get 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Provide 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 100 grams of Minced beef.
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground white sesame seeds.
Steps to make Spinach and Beef Namul:
- Boil the spinach, rinse it in cold water, and then drain. Pour a teaspoon of soy sauce on it, wring it out, and slice into 4 cm lengths..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan, and fry the ginger and garlic..
- When fragrant, add the meat and fry until it separates. Add the sugar and soy sauce and fry until the moisture evaporates. Remove from the heat and let cool..
- Mix the spinach and the ingredients from Step 3 together with ground sesame seeds..
- Transfer to a serving plate to finish..
If you find this Spinach and Beef Namul recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.