Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy & Delicious Celery Namul recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy & Delicious Celery Namul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy & Delicious Celery Namul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to keep away from them. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a great protein source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy & delicious celery namul recipe. You can have spicy & delicious celery namul using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy & Delicious Celery Namul:
- Provide 1 stalk of Celery.
- Get 1/2 of Garlic.
- Take 1 of Hot green chili.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sesame oil (for stir frying).
- Use 1 tsp of Beef dashida.
Instructions to make Spicy & Delicious Celery Namul:
- Wash the celery and thinly slice into 5 mm. You don't need to pull off the fibers. Don't use the leaves..
- Mince the garlic and hot green pepper. I recommend you use gloves when handling the hot pepper since touching it with your bare hands might burn you..
- Add sesame oil and garlic to a frying pan. Add the hot green pepper and saute on low heat. It will become bitter if it burns, so be careful..
- When it becomes fragrant, add the celery and stir-fry on medium heat..
- Once the oil entwines and the celery becomes transparent, season with salt, pepper, and beef dashida. Then it's done!.
- It's delicious both warm and cooled!.
- Try this too! [The most delicious Zucchini Namul] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151607-the-most-delicious-way-to-eat-this-korean-pumpkin-namul.
- Try this one out too. [Not only for Champul! Bitter Gourd Namul] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/157193-bitter-melon-namul.
If you find this Spicy & Delicious Celery Namul recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.