Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at dealing with depression. Just be sure that you don’t get rid of the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for raising your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Eat an egg and feel better!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 2-minute microwave green pepper namul recipe. To make 2-minute microwave green pepper namul you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul:
- You need 4 of Green bell peppers.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of ＊Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊Sesame oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ＊Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of Roasted sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 of Red chili powder (optional).
Steps to make 2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul:
- Cut the green peppers in half, remove the seeds and slice into 5mm strips..
- In a heat-resistant bowl, microwave for 2 -2 1/2 minutes at 600W. Adjust the time for large-sized peppers..
- Mix together the ingredients marked ＊..
- While the peppers are still hot, mix the dressing and sesame seeds..
- It's done..
- They're also delicious with red chili powder..
If you find this 2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.