Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Aubergine and Zucchini Namul recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Aubergine and Zucchini Namul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Aubergine and Zucchini Namul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is possible as these foods have a bunch of magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel all the time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy aubergine and zucchini namul recipe. You can cook easy aubergine and zucchini namul using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Aubergine and Zucchini Namul:
- You need 1 of Aubergine.
- Take 1 of Zucchini.
- Use 1 dash of Garlic (grated).
- Take 1 of Salt.
- Take 1 of Pepper.
- Use 1 of Umami seasoning.
- Get 3 tsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
Steps to make Easy Aubergine and Zucchini Namul:
- Cut the aubergine and courgette lengthwise in half. Then slice diagonally into 3-4-mm thicknesses. Sprinkle lightly with salt and cover with cling film. Microwave for 4 minutes..
- If the vegetables are still too hard, leave to stand with the cling film on to cook through with the residual heat. Once they are cooked just right, spread over the colander to cool down..
- After they are cooled, squeeze out the excess moisture. Toss with sesame oil. Season with garlic, salt, pepper and umami seasoning (optional). Stir in the toasted sesame seeds..
- Check the taste after microwaving since some of the salt might have steamed off. Add more salt if necessary..
- Keep the garlic flavoured sesame oil in your fridge and you can make namul easily. Just mix 1 tablespoon of the oil with pepper..
- [Related recipe] 8-ingredient Bibimbap.
- [Related recipe] Base seasoning for namul dishes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/172093-just-sprinkle-and-mix-all-purpose-namul-flavor-base.
This easy to make recipe comes from justvegetablesrecipes.com. Zucchini NaMul. 애호박 나물, AeHoBak NaMul. This is another version of a Korean zucchini side dish. Grilled zucchini is surprisingly sweet and adds a nice balance to the eggplant. Certainly worth trying out cooked this way before deciding to omit.
If you find this Easy Aubergine and Zucchini Namul recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.