Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Eggplant Namul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Eggplant Namul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you might have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition essential for preserving your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy eggplant namul recipe. To cook easy eggplant namul you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Eggplant Namul:
- Prepare 3 of Eggplants (small).
- Get 1/2 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chili pepper powder.
- You need 1 of Umami seasoning (as desired).
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Use 1 dash of Pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 2 tsp of ● Salt (for rubbing).
Steps to make Easy Eggplant Namul:
- Cut the eggplant into 5 mm thick diagonal slices. Follow the Steps 1-4 fromto prepare the eggplant, and drain it well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147048-technique-for-preparing-delicious-eggplant.
- Heat up some sesame oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the eggplant..
- Once the eggplant is cooked, transfer it to a heat-resistant bowl and mix it with the garlic, chili powder, umami seasoning, salt, and pepper..
- Sprinkle some roasted sesame seeds on top and it's ready..
- [Addendum] You can use sliced red chili peppers instead of chili powder if you'd prefer. In that case, stir-fry the red chili peppers with the eggplant..
- [Related Recipe] Eggplant & Zucchini Namul,..
- [Related Recipe] Veggie-Packed 8 Ingredient Bibimbap,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147049-8-namul-bibimbap-with-lots-of-vegetables.
If you can't eat spicy food, you can skip the spicy ingredients for this recipe..steamed eggplant/ Gaji Namul easy to make you need only steamed eggplant and sauce. Here is the delicious and simple Korean steamed eggplant/Gaji Namul goes well with a bowl of rice. (Gaji-Namul / Gaji-Muchim). Split steamed eggplants for easy to eat. Put into dressing in bowl and gently mix it all with your clean hand. Find tasty dishes like eggplant Parmesan, ratatouille, easy pastas, tacos, and more.
If you find this Easy Eggplant Namul recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.