Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Eggplant Namul in a Silicone Steamer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Eggplant Namul in a Silicone Steamer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Eggplant Namul in a Silicone Steamer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
By following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy eggplant namul in a silicone steamer recipe. You can cook easy eggplant namul in a silicone steamer using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Eggplant Namul in a Silicone Steamer:
- Prepare 1 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- Provide 1 dash of less than 2 teaspoons Soy sauce.
- Get 1/3 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ground sesame seeds.
Steps to make Easy Eggplant Namul in a Silicone Steamer:
- Cut the eggplants in half crosswise, then cut each half into 8 thin slices. Soak in water for a while..
- Drain and dry the eggplant slices. Put in a microwave steaming container, drizzle with sesame oil and mix lightly. Microwave (at 600 W) for 3 to 3.5 minutes..
- When the eggplants have softened and wilted, they're done. Transfer to another bowl (discard the leftover water in the steamer)..
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl, drizzle on the eggplants and it's done!.
It's because I was very sensitive to the texture of foods when I was little. Gaji namul is a simple yet delicious, everyday banchan (Korean side dish), which is traditionally eaten with other side dishes and rice. In a pot with, bring some water to boil, then place a steaming tray or basket in the pot. From The Brand Name: Silicone Zone. Summer is eggplant season, and Eggplant NaMul is a delicious, quick side dish that you can make for your meal.
If you find this Easy Eggplant Namul in a Silicone Steamer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.