Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet & Salty Spring Rolls with Vegetable Namul and Tteokbokki (Mochi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Salty Spring Rolls with Vegetable Namul and Tteokbokki (Mochi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & salty spring rolls with vegetable namul and tteokbokki (mochi) recipe. To cook sweet & salty spring rolls with vegetable namul and tteokbokki (mochi) you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Salty Spring Rolls with Vegetable Namul and Tteokbokki (Mochi):
- Prepare 1 of Komatsuna.
- Take 1 of Bean sprouts.
- Get 1 of Daikon radish.
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Royal fern (zenmai) – (dried or boiled).
- You need 4 of squares of 'kiri mochi' Mochi (small squared 'kiri mochi' or Tteokbokki type).
- Get 1 tsp of A. Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of A. Sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of A. Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of A. Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of A. Gochujiang.
- Provide 10 of Spring roll wrappers.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Sweet & Salty Spring Rolls with Vegetable Namul and Tteokbokki (Mochi):
- Parboil the komatsuna and bean sprouts and then chop into pieces. Cut the daikon radish and carrot into matchstick sized strips..
- Boil the dried royal fern to rehydrate. Wring out the moisture and chop. If using boiled fern, you can skip the boiling and just chop..
- Place the A. ingredients into a bowl and add the vegetables. Mix and let marinate for a short time to make the namul..
- If using 'kiri mochi,' cut one square into 3 strips vertically. Microwave to soften. Don't microwave for too long or it will harden!.
- Separate the vegetable namul from the liquid. Add the mochi to the liquid and entwine the flavors. If you want a rich flavor, you can add more gochujiang here. This photo shows the vegetables separated from the liquid..
- Place the vegetables and mochi on the spring roll wrappers and wrap them up. Since the mochi will absorb the moisture, it's okay if there is a lot of liquid..
- Deep-fry in 180°C oil until golden brown. Since the filling ingredients are already cooked, you could also fry these in a frying pan..
- You can use any vegetables you want to make the namul..
The bottled mixes look adorable, taste delicious and have been one of our most popular gift lines for people of all ages. I'm proud to have them in our store. Kelly is an absolute delight, her professionalism and willingness to accommodate make ordering so easy and enjoyable." Joanne – Blacksheep Hahndorf Another word for sweet. Find more ways to say sweet, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Traditional sweet making with a contemporary twist.
If you find this Sweet & Salty Spring Rolls with Vegetable Namul and Tteokbokki (Mochi) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.