Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. One of many health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it needs.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zenzai (sweet azuki soup) recipe. To make zenzai (sweet azuki soup) you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup):
- Prepare 1 cup of ‘Azuki’ Beans (Red Beans).
- You need 1/2-1 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1/8-1/6 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 4 of Mochi (Rice Cakes) *OR Dango Dumplings, ‘Mochi Ice Cream’ is also good!.
Steps to make Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup):
- Place Azuki Beans in a large saucepan or a pot and cover them with a plenty of water, and cook until the beans are swollen and plump. Darin the water. *Soaking the beans in water overnight saves cooking time..
- Return the beans back into the saucepan, cover with plenty of water again, and cook until the beans are tender..
- Remove excess water OR add extra water to make the water level just enough to cover the beans. Add Sugar and Salt, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for a few more minutes..
- Enjoy with Toasted Mochi (Rice Cakes) or Dango Dumplings. 'Zenzai' can be enjoyed hot or cold. *Note: Mochi Ice Cream is also good..
If you find this Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.