Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato broccoli ham and cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato broccoli ham and cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato broccoli ham and cheese soup recipe. You can have potato broccoli ham and cheese soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato broccoli ham and cheese soup:
- Get 1 head of fresh brocolli.
- Get 2 cups of finely diced ham.
- Get 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white cooking wine.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 8 cups of potatoes (peeled & chopped).
- Take 12 cups of water.
- Get 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Use 6 slices of American cheese.
- Get 4 ounces of velveeta cheese.
Steps to make Potato broccoli ham and cheese soup:
- Place water potatoes and salt in 8 quart pot. Boil until tender, around 20 minutes. Simutaneously, chop broccoli florets and stem and steam until tender, around 15 minutes..
- While boiling potatoes and steaming broccoli, melt butter in pot and cook onions until translucent. Mix flour into butter and onions. Slowly add white cooking wine stirring constantly until it is a smooth consistency..
- Remove water from potatoes and add 8 cups to sauce. Stir in milk and bring mixture to a simmer. Slowly add American and velveeta cheese, stirring until smooth..
- Add potatoes, ham, broccoli and pepper to the mixture and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Serve with garlic toast..
You could also use cauliflower instead of broccoli in this potato soup recipe. This thick and creamy broccoli, cheese and potato soup is lick-the-bowl good! As the weather is getting cooler, it's the perfect soup to warm up and leftovers are great to pack for lunch. Like broccoli cheese soup meets creamy potato soup. · An easy cheesy dish that uses up that Christmas or Easter ham! My family looks forward to this one! · This broccoli cheese soup recipe is easy to make and loaded with broccoli and cheddar cheese.
If you find this Potato broccoli ham and cheese soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.