Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
You will recognize that different kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The volume of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the primary reasons you ought to be eating berries. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato broccoli soup recipe. To cook potato broccoli soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Broccoli Soup:
- Get 3 cups of diced broccoli heads.
- Provide 3 of carrots peeled and diced.
- Take 6 of medium potatoes peeled and cubed into small pieces.
- Provide 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Get 8 cups of Chicken Broth.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Use 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 3 1/2 cups of milk.
- Provide 4 cups of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic pepper.
- Take 8 slices of bacon cooked and chopped.
Steps to make Potato Broccoli Soup:
- In a large pot, combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, and onion. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes..
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (or until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens..
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Pour cheese sauce into the large pot and stir until well combined..
- Add salt and garlic pepper. Add bacon pieces to the soup..
- Serve warm. Enjoy..
This easy lightened-up version is incredibly hearty and thick but without the extra calories. Cheese compliments broccoli and potatoes so well. If you want a thicker soup, just add desired amount of flour mixed until smooth with an equal amount of water. Add the garlic, broccoli stems, potatoes, broth, water, salt, and pepper. Return the soup to the pot and bring to a simmer.
If you find this Potato Broccoli Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.