Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. In this article we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Most of your meals should also incorporate fish like salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. You will recognize that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. So that you can limit your fat intake you should cut off any noticeable fat before you prepare the meats.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheddar soup recipe. To make broccoli cheddar soup you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of cream 18%.
- Take 3 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 4 cups of broccoli florets.
- Use 1 of carrot, shredded.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- In large pot melt butter over medium heat, add onion and sauté until soft and translucent. Add flour and continue to stir for about five minutes..
- Slowly mix in chicken broth until fully incorporated. Add cream stirring constantly. Carefully bring to the boil. You must watch the pot because this will boil quickly. Once it comes to the boil, reduce the heat to medium and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring regularly..
- Now your soup base should be slightly thickened. If too thick add either more broth or cream depending on your taste. Add broccoli, shredded carrot and garlic, allow to simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until veggies are soft..
- Using a hand blender, carefully blend up the soup until desired texture/ consistency. Slowly add the two cups of cheese, constantly stirring. Keep stirring until all the cheese is melted and soup is heating through. Server and garnish with remaking cheese..
It's loaded with fresh broccoli, and creamy thanks to a potato and cheddar cheese (no It's about time you met this broccoli cheddar soup recipe. Broccoli cheese soup is the perfect thing to make when it's cold outside, and you want to Broccoli and cheddar cheese go well together in almost any recipe, but this broccoli cheddar soup recipe is. A very good broccoli cheese soup. Note: you can purée half of your soup in a blender or with a handheld immersion blender if you choose however. A healthier version of the classic broccoli and cheddar soup recipe.
If you find this Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.