Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition essential for preserving your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheddar soup recipe. To cook broccoli cheddar soup you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- Get 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Get 1 cup of white onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cup of carrots, shredded.
- Prepare 6 cups of broccoli, chopped.
- Take 32 oz of chicken broth.
- Use 2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 pt of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Provide 3 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 2 pinches of chili flakes.
- Provide 4 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add onions, carrots and broccoli. Stir. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until tender..
- To the pot, slowly add chicken broth, milk, heavy cream and flour. Stir to combine..
- Sprinkle in salt, pepper and chili flakes. Stir and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until soup thickens..
- Once soup is thick, stir in cheddar cheese and heat until the cheese is completely melted..
- Remove from heat immediately after cheese is mixed in and serve..
It's loaded with fresh broccoli, and creamy thanks to a potato and cheddar cheese (no It's about time you met this broccoli cheddar soup recipe. Broccoli cheese soup is the perfect thing to make when it's cold outside, and you want to Broccoli and cheddar cheese go well together in almost any recipe, but this broccoli cheddar soup recipe is. A very good broccoli cheese soup. Note: you can purée half of your soup in a blender or with a handheld immersion blender if you choose however. A healthier version of the classic broccoli and cheddar soup recipe.
If you find this Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.