Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Your main meals should also contain fish such as salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you will need. And when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. So that you can reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
For those of you who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. To make broccoli cheese soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Get 2 small of onions.
- Prepare 2 head of of broccoli chopped into small pieces.
- Take 4 clove of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots chopped into small pieces.
- Use 1 of Oil or butter (enough to saute veggies).
- You need 4 cup of Warm milk.
- Get 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Take 1/3 cup of Butter.
- Use 3 cup of Shredded cheese (I like sharp cheddar).
- Get 4 cup of Chicken stock.
- Provide 1 of as needed Salt/pepper.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Add onions, garlic and carrots and saute until tender. Then add broccoli and saute for another minute. Add your chicken stock and cover pot and boil for about 10mins (until broccoli is tender) – this is also a good time to warm your milk.
- In another pot melt butter and add flour to make a roux. Cook for about 2mins then add warm milk and whisk until mixture thickens. Add your salt and pepper.
- As soon as the roux thickens add the mixture to your veggies and stir. Add your shredded cheese. I also add salt and pepper at this time if needed.
- Sometimes my soup is still a bit loose then what I would like so I make a mixture of flour and cold water and add to the soup to thicken up. Or you can keep it as is.
- Keep the pot on low and let simmer for about 15-20 mins. Enjoy:).
Broccoli cheese soup, in case you needed reminding, is going to bring several good things into your life: a delicate start of butter and garlic and onions, a silky-smooth soup base, little bite-sized bits of. In the world of cheaty foods, broccoli cheese soup has always seemed like one of the cheatiest. There's nothing wrong with owning it: Cheese is delicious, and not every single lunch has to be virtuous. I put potatoes and chicken in it one time to experiment and it was delicious! This soup is good I'm so many ways!
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.