Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already understand that most of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. As an example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach can also be something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe. To make crockpot potato broccoli soup you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot potato broccoli soup:
- Take 1 bunch of broccoli.
- Use 2 cup of soup stock (any variety).
- You need 1 can of cheddar soup.
- Provide 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Provide 1 can of low fat evaporated milk.
- Take 1 packages of Lipton ranch mix.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 1 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 2 cup of celery.
- Use 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Use 1 cup of ham.
- Provide 8 small of potatoes.
- Provide 6 cup of water.
- Provide 8 oz of low fat cream cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of parsley.
- Use 3 tbsp of chives.
Instructions to make Crockpot potato broccoli soup:
- Reserve 2 T stock. Add rest of soup stock and canned ingredients to crockpot. Rinse cans with water. Add rinse water from cans to soup and stir to mix..
- Dice onions, mushrooms, and ham. Saute in two tablespoons of reserved soup stock..
- Add sauteed ingredients to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Chop broccoli, carrots and celery. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Add spices EXCEPT the chives. Stir to mix..
- Set on high and cook for 3 hours. After 3 hours, add cream cheese. Set to low heat and cook another hour..
- Turn off heat, let cool and run soup through blender to process potato quarters..
- Reheat and serve garnished with chives..
This creamy and dreamy crock pot cheesy potato soup recipe is easy to make. It's the perfect family comfort foot for busy weeknights. I've been on a real soup-kick lately and this ultra-creamy crock pot potato soup recipe is one that my whole family loves. · A one pot crockpot meal! Served with the creamiest garlic sauce ever! Crock Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup is easy to make and deliciously rich and creamy. #spendwithpennies #broccolisoup #broccolicheesesoup #broccolicheddarsoup #slowcookersoup.
If you find this Crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.