Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Even though most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. You will notice that one of the vegetables we are discussing is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Spinach is also something that you might want to start consuming more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
For those of you who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy broccoli potato soup recipe. You can cook creamy broccoli potato soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Get 1 small head of broccoli (300 g).
- Get 1 of large potato (100-150 g).
- Use 1 of small onion.
- Get 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get 350-400 ml of vegetable broth.
- Use 200 ml of milk.
- Provide to taste of Slivered almonds.
- Use To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Chop up the broccoli and potatoes, and slice the onions.
- Melt butter or heat oil in a pot. Sauté the onions on medium low until very soft..
- Add the potatoes and broccoli, sauté briefly to cost in oil, and nutmeg & a couple pinches of salt. Pour in the broth and bring to a boil..
- Turn to low, cover pot lightly with lid and simmer for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are soft. Then turn into a purée with a stick blender or mixer..
- Mix in milk, and adjust salt to taste. Add more nutmeg if you like too..
- Toast the almonds lightly in s dry frying pan..
- For a little extra decoration, steam or boil a couple small pieces of broccoli in a separate pot. Chill in cold water.
- Serve soup into bowls and garnish with the little pieces of broccoli and toasted almonds. Sprinkle with a bit if freshly grated Parmesan and pepper to taste..
Produced by: Jenny Woodward Read the story here. Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup weather to be exact. This soup is great because it uses potatoes to add a creamy texture so no heavy cream is necessary. This healthy soup recipe is vegan, gluten free and grain free. It also freezes well and it's budget friendly.
If you find this Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.