Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein food source.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli soup recipe. You can have broccoli soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Soup:
- Use 2 of broccolis.
- You need 2 of white onions.
- Take 4 of potatoes.
- Use of Spinach.
- Take of Cheese.
- Use 1.6 L of vegetable stock.
- Take 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Get of Parsley.
- Get of Fresh bread to serve.
Steps to make Broccoli Soup:
- Chop broccoli.
- Finely chop the potatoes and onions into small, thin batons.
- Heat large pan with vegetable oil, add onions and potatoes, fry for 10mins.
- Grate cheese.
- Add butter, broccoli, salt and pepper to pan, fry for 5mins.
- Add vegetable stock, bring to boil, cover and simmer for 15mins.
- Remove from heat and blend.
- Add spinach and blend.
- Return to heat, add grated cheese and stir until dissolved.
- Season with salt and pepper, simmer until desired thickness is achieved.
- Top with black pepper and parsley before serving alongside fresh, toasted bread.
Trim and roughly chop the celery and broccoli. Pick the mint leaves, then finely chop most of them, saving a few baby leaves to garnish. This vegan broccoli soup recipe is super creamy, comforting, and brimming with cheesy flavor. This vegan broccoli soup recipe is not to be confused with cream of broccoli soup. This recipe for low-fat broccoli soup makes a thick and satisfying dish that is delicious for a fall or The trick to adding body to low-fat soups is by using potato and some low-fat or nonfat milk and then.
If you find this Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.