Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Make a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The higher your serotonin levels, the more pleasant you will feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a great protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. To make broccoli cheese soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Take 1 lb of Fresh broccoli, use only the top and dice small.
- Use 1/2 lb of Carrots, diced.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Water.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Minced dried onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of White pepper and salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 2 can of Cheddar cheese soup (Campbell's 10.5 oz).
- You need 1 can of Cream of celery soup (Campbell's 10.5 oz).
- Get 2 can of Milk.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Heat butter and water in a large covered pot..
- Add broccoli, carrots, and spices. Stir and cover. Cook over medium heat until softened…stirring as needed (about 5 minutes).
- Add soups and fill 2 cans with milk and add..
- Stir well to combine and continue cooking over low heat. Stirring frequently so it doesn't burn on bottom..
- Another 10-15 minutes should be good, but can go longer if you want the veggies softer..
Broccoli cheese soup, in case you needed reminding, is going to bring several good things into your life: a delicate start of butter and garlic and onions, a silky-smooth soup base, little bite-sized bits of. In the world of cheaty foods, broccoli cheese soup has always seemed like one of the cheatiest. There's nothing wrong with owning it: Cheese is delicious, and not every single lunch has to be virtuous. I put potatoes and chicken in it one time to experiment and it was delicious! This soup is good I'm so many ways!
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.