Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy broccoli chicken soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy broccoli chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy broccoli chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at beating back depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Consume an egg and be happy!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy broccoli chicken soup recipe. To cook cheesy broccoli chicken soup you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy broccoli chicken soup:
- Provide of soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 4 cup of milk.
- Take 4 cup of water.
- Take 8 cup of broccoli.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Take 32 oz of velveta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get of chicken.
- Get 2 each of chicken breast.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 dash of pepper.
- Use 1 dash of salt.
Instructions to make Cheesy broccoli chicken soup:
- Combine milk, water, broccoli, salt, pepper, and garlic in stock pot at medium heat..
- cut butter stick into slices and add to soup..
- cut the entire block of cheese into slices or cubes to reduce the melt time and avoid clumps..
- Cook for 30 minutes stirring often to avoid burning anything on the bottom of the pot..
- take chicken and slice into fillets so that it cooks evenly. pan sear in olive oil while putting salt and pepper on each side.
- once chicken is cooked, remove and cut into cubes..
- add chicken as desired to pot, or as garnish to individual bowls depending on the person eating, garnish with shredded cheese if desired..
- Enjoy :].
Take out chicken breast set aside to cool slightly. Melt butter and stir in four. Slowly stir mixture into soup and cook until the soup thickens. Chicken is simmered with a variety of condensed soups, cheese, milk and mushrooms. It's delightful when served with crusty bread.
If you find this Cheesy broccoli chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.