Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Your state of health can be greatly improved by simply eating lots of berries. The first thing you will find out about berries is just about any sort of berry has a lot of vitamin C. The majority of berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. You can cook broccoli cheese soup using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Use 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cold butter, cubed.
- Get 1/2 cup of yellow onion, diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of sliced leek, white part only, well rinsed.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cracked pepper.
- Get 1 pinch of fresh grated nutmeg.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh thyme, chopped.
- Take 3 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 3 of each heads of broccoli florets, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of grated cheddar.
- Use 3 tbsp of flour, use rice flour for gluten free.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- In a large stock pot, saute onions a leek in 3 tablespoons of butter with salt, pepper and nutmeg- until softened,.
- Add garlic and thyme until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle flour in and cook about 2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in broth, stirring constantly, and bring to a boil.
- Reduced heat and let simmer for five minutes.
- Add broccoli florets and continue simmering for 20 minutes until broccoli is tender.
- Add cream and simmer until warmed through.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Stir in cold butter.
Broccoli cheese soup, in case you needed reminding, is going to bring several good things into your life: a delicate start of butter and garlic and onions, a silky-smooth soup base, little bite-sized bits of. In the world of cheaty foods, broccoli cheese soup has always seemed like one of the cheatiest. There's nothing wrong with owning it: Cheese is delicious, and not every single lunch has to be virtuous. I put potatoes and chicken in it one time to experiment and it was delicious! This soup is good I'm so many ways!
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.