Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Split peas soup and Dombolo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Split peas soup and Dombolo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. You will come to realize that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have more than others. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body utilizes these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A number of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to split peas soup and dombolo recipe. To make split peas soup and dombolo you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Split peas soup and Dombolo:
- You need 1 kg of split peas.
- Take 1 kg of lentils.
- Get 1 kg of barley.
- Use 1 cube of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 250 ml of brown onion powdered soup.
- Use 125 ml of hearty beef powdered soup.
- Take To taste of ground pepper.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Take 2 tbs of canola oil.
Instructions to make Split peas soup and Dombolo:
- Rinse and boil peas, lentils and barley until they all soft and tender..
- Once they are cooked add chicken stock to the mixture.
- In a small pot fry your onion once it's cooked pour it over the the cooked mixture of peas..
- Then as it cooks prepare the brown onion and hearty beef the pour it over the soup, these two sachet will thickens your soup and it will be tasty and delicious.
- Mine split peas soup will be enjoyed by dombolo. These are warming food as it is cold..
It's easy to make and perfect for the cold weather. Homemade Split Pea Soup, just like mom made growing up! This hearty, protein packed, comforting soup is made with tender split peas, flavorful. It's soup weather, and split pea soup is one of my personal favorites! It's so easy to whip up, you'll never eat it from a can again.
If you find this Split peas soup and Dombolo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.