Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Along with vitamin C, you will find that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lunch recipe. To make lunch you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lunch:
- Prepare 1 of Butternut.
- Use 4 of Pork steak.
- Provide of Spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Use of White rice.
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes.
- Take 2 of Carrots.
- Use 1 of Baby marrow.
- Use 4 of Green peas.
- Provide 2 of Onions.
- Get of Chakalaka & brown onion soup.
- Use of Salt,paprika,black pepper,.
Instructions to make Lunch:
- Chopped spinach and cabbage fry it together with,add salt and black pepper.
- Vegetable soup: Fry onion and when turns brown add chopped cubed potatoes,carrots and after 8 minutes add chopped green peas & baby marrows.Once all the veggies cooked well you mix both soup with cold water and mix it well together with veggies.
- Steak : Season your steak with salt, paprika,black pepper, and chop onions in ring shape then warm cooking oil and fry the steak and onions for 10 minutes. The steak should be thinly sliced..
- Pumpkin: Cut it in ring shape and clean it well. Boil it and pour 2 spoons of sugar..
- Rice: Wash it before you cook it. 4 small cups and pour 10 cups of water and boil it till ready….
If you find this Lunch recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.