Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Gukbap Made With Leftover Bean Sprout Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Gukbap Made With Leftover Bean Sprout Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gukbap Made With Leftover Bean Sprout Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you become better. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gukbap made with leftover bean sprout rice recipe. To cook gukbap made with leftover bean sprout rice you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gukbap Made With Leftover Bean Sprout Rice:
- You need 1 of bowlful Rice (I used leftover bean sprouts rice).
- Prepare 200 ml of ○Water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ○ Dashida.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- Use 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Sesame oil.
- Take 1 of White roasted sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Green onions.
Steps to make Gukbap Made With Leftover Bean Sprout Rice:
- I had a little leftover from making "Easy Inexpensive Bean Sprout Rice". What to do with it? Turn it into gukbap of course! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152202-easy-budget-saving-mixed-rice-with-bean-sprouts.
- Put all the ○ ingredients in a pan and bring to a boil. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper, and add a bit of sesame oil!.
- Pour the soup on the leftover rice, scatter with toasted white sesame seeds and chopped green onions, and that's it!! Easy, right?.
Instead of making this dish from scratch, I cheat by making this dish with leftover kongnamul-guk and rice. Dissolve equal parts rice vinegar and sugar in a pan over a low heat with a splash of water. Finely slice beansprouts, carrots and deseeded cucumbers, put in a bowl, then pour over the vinegar mix. Leave to cool, then store in jars in the fridge for up to three days. Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.
If you find this Gukbap Made With Leftover Bean Sprout Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.