Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Bean Sprout Namul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Bean Sprout Namul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
It’s not difficult to drive away your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly wonderful for helping boost your happiness levels. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, helping you feel better. Feeling hungry can really make you feel awful! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy bean sprout namul recipe. To make easy bean sprout namul you need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Bean Sprout Namul:
- Take 1 bag of Soybean sprouts (or regular bean sprouts).
- Take 1 dash of Salt, pepper (for boiling the bean sprouts).
- Use 1 pinch of Garlic (grated).
- Provide 1 small of amount Finely chopped green onion.
- Get 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 pinch of Sugar (castor sugar).
- You need 1 dash of Roasted sesame seeds.
- Take 1 dash of Sesame oil.
Steps to make Easy Bean Sprout Namul:
- Put the bean sprouts in a pan with enough water to cover them, plus salt (1 teaspoon) and pepper (1/2 teaspoon). Boil over high heat..
- Turn the heat off 2 to 3 minutes after the water comes to a boil, and strain the bean sprouts into a colander. If you stop cooking the soy bean sprouts too soon, they'll smell somewhat raw..
- On the other hand if you cook them for too long you'll lose their crispy texture, so be careful here! (The smell of the boiling water will change once the beans have cooked properly.).
- Once you drain the bean sprouts into a colander, add the grated garlic immediately and mix quickly. Crush the grated garlic with your fingers as you add it so that it doesn't clump..
- The garlic will get cooked a little with the residual heat, so while the garlic aroma will remain, the taste won't be so harsh..
- Spread the bean sprouts out so that there's a well in the middle of the colander. Leave until the sprouts have completely cooled..
- Mix all the flavoring ingredients except for the sesame oil in a bowl with the bean sprouts. You can add a shake of pepper here too..
- The sugar is a "secret" ingredient. You can leave it out if you like..
- Start by adding 2 to 3 pinches of salt. Mix and taste, and add more a pinch at a time if you think it's needed. This way you can season properly and not mess up..
- Add a little sesame oil and mix it in to finish..
In fact, it's not unusual to find Korean bean sprouts as an ingredient in. Mung bean sprouts, carrot, and green onion are dressed with garlic and sesame oil in this quick and easy salad known as sukju namul. Sukju Namul (숙주나물 무침), or Bean Sprout Salad is a deliciously simple banchan (side dish) that's a ubiquitous part of the Korean table. With blanched mung bean sprouts tossed with garlic and flavorful toasted sesame oil, it comes together in minutes. It is similar with the bean sprout side dish (Kong NaMul); however, mung bean sprouts are more perishable than other vegetables, so it is best to eat this dish right after you make it.
If you find this Easy Bean Sprout Namul recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.