Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Bean Sprouts Salad / Kongnamul Muchim recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Bean Sprouts Salad / Kongnamul Muchim recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Bean Sprouts Salad / Kongnamul Muchim recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. Just be sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for elevating your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Consume an egg and be happy!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy bean sprouts salad / kongnamul muchim recipe. You can cook spicy bean sprouts salad / kongnamul muchim using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Bean Sprouts Salad / Kongnamul Muchim:
- Prepare 500 grams of bean sprouts.
- Provide 1 bunch of chop scallion.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish soy sauce or light soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 small of Kalamansi juice or lime.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get 5 dash of cili pepper of your choice.
- You need of garnish.
- Use 1 bunch of crush almonds or any nut.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chop garlic.
Instructions to make Spicy Bean Sprouts Salad / Kongnamul Muchim:
- boil water then add salt and boil bean sprouts for 1 minute then drain.
- put all ingredient together and mix well . serve then top crush nuts.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY BEAN SPROUTS RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/419677-bean-sprouts-omelette https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355234-fried-eggs-with-bean-sprouts https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338489-bean-sprouts-with-crispy-bacon.
As an example, Korean soybean sprout salad (Kongnamul Muchim) is a popular side dish you can make with them. (The spicy version of soybean Sprouts for soup are often (if not always) soybean sprouts. That being said, I've used mung bean sprouts in my spicy ramen noodles once before and. Korean Soya Bean Sprout Salad (Kongnamul Muchim)Noob Cook. Broccoli Bean Sprout Salad with Chow Mein NoodlesFoodista. Soy Bean Sprouts (Bea Careful, read below!) This process ensures that the sprouts become nice and crunchy.
If you find this Spicy Bean Sprouts Salad / Kongnamul Muchim recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.