Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Some grains are really wonderful for repelling bad moods. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are excellent at helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can actually help to make your mood better. Feeling hungry can be terrible! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy to digest. You digest these foods quicker than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 韓式拌飯 bibimbap recipe. You can cook 韓式拌飯 bibimbap using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP:
- Take 1 cup of – rice.
- You need 1 pack of – chicken / pork bulgogi.
- Get 1 pack of – kimchi (150 ~ 200 grams).
- Get of Soy bean sprout.
- Get of Spinach (I used the one with round leaves).
- Use of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Take of Carrot.
- Prepare of Cucumber / zucchini.
Steps to make 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP:
- Cook rice as usual.
- SOY BEAN SPROUT >>> Blanch soy bean sprout with water and some salt. Once cooked use tongs to remove soy bean sprout and put it on a separate bowl. Mix the cooked sprouts with some salt and sesame oil.
- SPINACH >>> Blanch spinach with water. Once cooked use tongs to remove it and put it on a separate bowl. Mix the cooked spinach with some salt and sesame oil.
- CARROT >>> cut the carrot into match sticks. Put them into a bowl, and mix with a pinch of salt. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes until sweating. PLEASE REFER TO #8.
- If you are using zucchini please refer to #6. If you are using cucumber please refer to #7.
- ZUCCHINI >>> cut zucchini into matchsticks and mix with some salt. PLEASE REFER TO #9.
- CUCUMBER >>> Cut the cucumber into halves lengthwise and slice thinly crosswise. Mix with some salt. PLEASE REFER TO #9.
- Heat up a pan over medium high heat. Squeeze out excess water from the carrot. Add a few drops of cooking oil to the pan and sauté the carrot for 1 minute. Put it on the platter next to the soy bean sprouts and spinach.
- Heat a few drops of cooking oil in the pan and squeeze out the excess water from the cucumber / zucchini. Sauté with a few drops of sesame oil for 30 seconds.
- Stir fry bulgogi.
- BIBIMBAP SAUCE >>> 2 tablespoon – gochujang 1 tablespoon – sesame oil 1 tablespoon – sugar (I used cane sugar) 1 tablespoon – water (I used the water I used to blanch veg) 1 tablespoon – roasted sesame seeds (optional) 1 teaspoon – vinegar (I used apple vinegar) 1 teaspoon – minced garlic (optional.
- Plate the bibimbap with an egg York on top.
- Reheat the water used to blanch vegetables, put some seasoning and spring onion to serve it as soup.
- Enjoy! 😋😋.
Bibimbap (비빔밥) – 赖皮猴爱美食 Monkey's Super Cuisine. Today's recipe is bibimbap, a super-popular Korean dish you might have heard about already! Korean restaurant in Prague Bibimbap KOREA. Borrowed from Korean 비빔밥 (bibimbap). bibimbap (uncountable). A Korean dish of white rice topped with vegetables, beef, a whole egg, and gochujang (chili pepper paste). hoedeopbap. bibimbap on Wikipedia.
If you find this 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.