Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate Ganache & Strawberry Daifuku for Valentine's Day recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Ganache & Strawberry Daifuku for Valentine's Day recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Ganache & Strawberry Daifuku for Valentine's Day recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. You will come to find that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have a lot more than others. These fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. A number of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
For those of you who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate ganache & strawberry daifuku for valentine's day recipe. To make chocolate ganache & strawberry daifuku for valentine's day you need 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Ganache & Strawberry Daifuku for Valentine's Day:
- Use of <Batter>.
- Get 200 grams of ☆Shiratamako.
- Use 100 grams of ☆Jyoshinko.
- Get 100 grams of ☆Caster sugar.
- Prepare 500 ml of Water.
- Get 2 grams of Salt.
- Take 1 of Food Coloring (red).
- Provide 1 of good amount for handling the mochi Katakuriko.
- Get of <Ganache>.
- You need 80 ml of Heavy cream.
- Provide 140 grams of Baking chocolate = equivalent to 2 chocolate bars' worth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mizuame.
- You need 1 of Liquor (optional).
- You need 15 small of Strawberries.
Instructions to make Chocolate Ganache & Strawberry Daifuku for Valentine's Day:
- Put the shiratamako into a heat-resistant bowl. Crumble the powder with your fingers. Then add in the jyoshinko, caster sugar, and salt. Whisk together..
- Add in half of the water to the dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated before adding another half. Dissolve the mixture into the water, being careful not to form clumps. At this point, the mixture will be silky smooth..
- Dissolve the red food coloring in a little bit of water (not listed) and add to Step 2. Mix well..
- Hull and wash the strawberries. Pat dry well..
- Make the ganache cream. Warm the heavy cream in a double boiler. Add the baking chocolate (or finely chopped chocolate bar) and slowly melt. Once melted, add the mizuame. The mixture will become shiny. Add liquor if you prefer..
- Cover a small metal tray (but large enough to line up 15 strawberries, as seen in the photo at Step 7) with plastic wrap in a way that's easy to remove later. Pour in the ganache..
- Once the ganache has cooled slightly, line up the strawberries..
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour, until the ganache hardens. Since the strawberries will be wrapped in the chocolate later, be careful not to let them chill too long because the ganache will become too hard..
- Use a scraper or something similar to divide the ganache into 15 portions, then wrap up the strawberry as shown in the photo..
- Spread the mochi on your palm and wrap the strawberry in it with the pointy end facing down. Once it's sealed closed, dust with katakuriko one more time and place it in a cupcake liner..
- Microwave at 600 W for 4 minutes then stir with a whisk. At this point it's not really that warm. Microwave for 2 minutes. Switch to a heat-resistant rubber spatula. Now the mixture will be warmed in some places, but not all the way through. Microwave for another 2 minutes. Now the mixture will be piping hot and sticky. Lastly, mix very well with a rubber spatula..
- Plop the piping hot Step 11 onto the tray with katakuriko from Step 10. Flatten and stretch it out with a spatula. Divide it into sections using a scraper or something similar..
- Since ganache has a gluing effect, I spread the katakuriko on the outside, but if you're just using anko, it will lose it's stickiness, so it's unnecessary..
- Once the hot mochi mixture has cooled down a bit, hold it in the palm of your hand and wrap it over the ganache covered strawberries. If you do this while the mochi is too hot, the ganache will melt. It's a good idea to cover your hands with katakuriko while wrapping. Obviously, since my hands were busy, I couldn't take a photo of this process..
- Spread the mochi on your palm and wrap the strawberry in it with the pointy end facing down. Once it's sealed closed, dust with katakuriko one more time and place it in a cupcake wrap..
- Let it cool for a little while to let the ganache settle, and then enjoy. They're also super chewy the next day..
Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Ganache. This chocolate ganache recipe is so easy. Pour hot cream over chocolate and whisk to make glaze, frosting or drips! Ganache is a chocolate dessert staple! Chocolate ganache (pronounced geh-Nahsh) is a basic pastry component made up of only two ingredients: melted chocolate and cream.
If you find this Chocolate Ganache & Strawberry Daifuku for Valentine's Day recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.