Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jamboo Punch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamboo Punch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many people do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good effect on your health. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that can supply you with the potassium you need is broccoli. You will additionally find that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jamboo punch recipe. To make jamboo punch you need 8 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jamboo Punch:
- You need 100 gm of Jamboo / Jamun fruit.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Jeera powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Jaggery.
- Use 1/8 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 litre of Water.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Jamboo Punch:
- Wash and Boil jamboo / jamun fruit in water, cool it and remove seeds with hands. Make puree of boiled jamun and seive it in a seiver..
- Take out juice and now add jaggery diluted in 1cup water, add black salt, jeera powder, chat masala and mix well..
- Add pepper and lemon juice at last, this can be served hot or cool by adding hot water or cold water adjusting the juice consistency..
- Health benefits- Too good for skin and cold allergies..
- Too good for diabetic people if they have this for a month. But serve without jaggery..
- Having this fruit or the juice regularly will be good for Aneamia..
- Jamun seeds dried and powdered and added in hot water and mix. Have this for a month, it will be good to remove phylum for asthma patients..
- Totally this fruit and seeds are most useful. Have it in the season every year. Feed to kids also..
- Insulin and beta cells are produced from this fruit and seed..
- Rich in potassium,too good for BP patients..
- Good to reduce puthatekulu Dasha, migraine, skin irritations, vomiting headaches etc..
- Having this fruit gives more immunity, contains more anti oxidants-can reduce heart problems..
- Having this juice or fruit reduce bleeding gums in mouth..
- Very good for indigestion probs and strengthen liver which is very important for our body..
- People who don't get their cuts or wounds heal faster, can eat this fruit or juice and get more healing properties..
- Only 2months in a year we get the fruit. Other 10months we can get the leaves of it and boil in water and make kashaya and drink for cleansing our body..
- Loose motions caused because of heat, can be controlled by this fruit juice without adding sugar or jaggery..
If you find this Jamboo Punch recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.