Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to learn, are wonderful at fighting depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you elevate your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to namsuk's korean bibimbap recipe. You can cook namsuk's korean bibimbap using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap:
- Take 1 cup of white cooked rice (prepared only with water and a pinch of salt or no salt; no oil).
- Use 1 large of carrot.
- You need 1 large of zuchini.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of ground beef (amt may vary, i just like it a lot).
- Get 4 of eggs (fried individually, 1 per serving).
- Get 1 of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 of gochujan paste (korean spicy red paste) to taste.
- Take 1 cup of thin sliced mushrooms (optional).
Instructions to make Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap:
- is better to use rice previously made or you can make it fresh too (i've eaten it both ways and is great; in my opinion better with fresh but it could be too sticky for some)..
- i seasoned the ground beef the day before as follows: i put in blender diced carrots, zuchini, minced garlic, one small diced tomato and one red peeled and chopped apple) blend everything together and add the resulting puree on the ground beef. Mix with soy sauce, powdered onion, a pinch of salt). *the apple balance the salt and adds a nice sweetness in a healthy way*. When you are going to make your bibimbap you just heat a frying pan or wok with sesame oil and cook until brown.. it will be juicy and smeel so good..
- Fry each egg on a frying pan individually or together (if big enough) making sure they are all divided. Its not necessary to beat them (no salt or pepper needed). Then sautee your zuchini and carrots with a couple minced garlic cloves. Add the mushrooms and any other veggies u may like..
- Serving directions: Serve white rice on each bowl or plate, then add a portion of your sauteed veggies, a touch of sesame oil, a tsp of gochujan or to taste (depending how spicy you want it). Top it with one egg, and a portion of ground beef. Mix it well until its all combined and the gochujan paste has turn your dish into a vibrant sexy red..
- Enjoy!!!!! 🙂 there are different versions of bibimbap or other "baps" dishes ( "rice dishes). you can even add kimchi, spinach leaves, bean sprouts, etc)..
- I hope you can all etry it sometime. I learned this recipe with my great Korean friend Namsuk (i teach english to her sons for 2yrs now and we've become great friends, almost sisters)..
- if you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to do so….
You can also top bibimbap with just an egg fried sunny-side-up. The reason this dish is so popular is because it's not only very. Bibimbap Korean Restaurant – Bali – Jl. A traditional Korean dish of rice, vegetables, fiery chile paste, and browned slices of beef is topped with a whole egg for a meal in a bowl. All Reviews for Bibimbap (Korean Rice With Mixed Vegetables).
If you find this Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.