Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bibimbap-Inspired Beef Mazegohan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bibimbap-Inspired Beef Mazegohan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bibimbap-Inspired Beef Mazegohan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you wish to overcome depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bibimbap-inspired beef mazegohan recipe. You can cook bibimbap-inspired beef mazegohan using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bibimbap-Inspired Beef Mazegohan:
- Provide of <Vegetables>.
- You need 1 bunch of Spinach.
- You need 300 g of Bean Sprouts *Soy Bean Sprouts recommended!.
- Take 1 of Carrot *sliced into thin strips.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Kimchi.
- Use of Sesame Oil, Salt, Soy Sauce, Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of Note: For other ingredients suggestions, see 'Method 1'.
- Provide of <Beef>.
- Provide 500 g of Beef Steaks *thinly sliced, OR Beef Mince can be used.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- You need 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Use 2-3 teaspoons of Gochujang (Red Chili Paste).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of <Rice>.
- Get 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
Instructions to make Bibimbap-Inspired Beef Mazegohan:
- Other Ingredients Suggestions: Shiitake or Shimeji Mushrooms, Enoki, Cucumber, Daikon, Wakame Seaweeds, Zucchini, Lettuce, Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum).
- Wash Spinach well and blanch in boiling water. Dip in cold water to stop cooking further, drain well and squeeze to remove excess water. Cut into 5cm length and season lightly with Salt, Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce and mix with Toasted Sesame Seeds..
- Cook and season Bean Sprouts and Carrot in same way. Basically blanch the vegetables and season lightly. Note: You may prefer stir-frying them with small amount of oil..
- To make the sauce for Beef, mix Garlic, Ginger, Sugar, Mirin, Gochujang and Soy Sauce in a small bowl. Heat the small mount of Sesame Oil in a frying pan over a medium to high heat and cook Beef. Add the sauce and cook until the sauce thickens..
- Transfer the Beef mixture onto a plate and wash the frying pan, OR prepare another large frying pan..
- Heat Sesame Oil in the frying pan, place freshly cooked rice on the pan evenly and cook until the bottom is golden brown and crispy. DO NOT stir!.
- Remove from heat. Arrange Vegetables and Beef mixture over the rice and serve. Before eating, mix everything well. Be careful not to burn yourself as the frying pan is hot. *Note: Paella pan or cast iron pan would be nicer option for this dish..
The mixing usually happens at the table by the diner. Once you mix the vegetables, meat, and rice with a spicy gochujang sauce, you can enjoy a delicious harmony of. Bibimbap, sometimes romanized as bi bim bap or bi bim bop, is a Korean rice dish. The term "bibim" means mixing various ingredients, while the "bap" noun refers to rice. For more Asian-inspired recipes check out Keyword Bibimbap recipe, ingredients in a beef bibimbap, korean beef bibimbap recipe.
If you find this Bibimbap-Inspired Beef Mazegohan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.