Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. Several foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all good for improving your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that dictates to your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic protein food source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy vegan almond joy inspired cookie balls recipe. To make healthy vegan almond joy inspired cookie balls you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls:
- Use 2 of overripe bananas (lots of brown spotting!).
- Get 1/2-3/4 cup of oats.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Provide 1/4 cup of shredded coconut (traditional or dehydrated).
- Take 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of agave syrup (optional).
Instructions to make Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Mash bananas in bowl. Overripe bananas should mash easily with a fork..
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Start with 1/2 cup oats, and if you find the mixture is too wet to hold a ball shape, if you prefer, add more oats. You may choose to process the oats for a smoother consistency cookie/ball (not pictured)..
- Drop mixture onto lightly greased or covered baking sheet. You may choose to flatten for cookies or keep in ball shape. It is recommended to smooth down any peaks that arise, as these may burn..
- Bake cookies for approx 15 minutes, and balls for approx 20 minutes..
- Let rest for 10 minutes and enjoy!.
In my wildest dreams I'd create healthy energy balls for everyone's tastebuds! Mine love the blueberry muffin goodness, C is a sucker for the key lime pistachio and. Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls instructions. Overripe bananas should mash easily with a fork. Add the rest of the ingredients.
If you find this Healthy Vegan Almond Joy Inspired Cookie Balls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.