Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. Several foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you fight depression. Just make sure that you do not toss the yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Eat an egg and jolly up!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipe. To cook healthy banana oatmeal cookies you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
- Prepare 1 cup of oatmeal.
- You need 2 medium of banana.
- Use 1 small of apple.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make homemade applesauce – peel and cut 1 small apple into small chunks, place in saucepan with enough water to just cover the bottom, boil on medium heat until all the water is evaporated and apples are soft. Transfer to a small bowl and smash with a potato masher. Add a small amount of water for desired consistency..
- Smash bananas with a potato masher then add applesauce, mixing well. Add oats, mixing well. Add reminder of ingredients and let it sit for 15 minutes..
- Spoon out batter into small round flat cookie shapes on to a greased cookie sheet approximately 1 tablespoon per cookie. These cookies will not rise, shaped accordingly..
- Place cookies in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until brown on bottom..
- You could add other ingredients like raisins, chocolate chips, pineapple (as in image) or whatever else you want..
These are the best banana oatmeal cookies! These are very, very good and healthy! I used chunky applesauce instead of the oil and spiced rum instead of vanilla. Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies for a healthy dessert or enjoy them for breakfast! These banana cookies are vegan, dairy free, gluten free, and nut These cookies are chewy and delicious!
If you find this Healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.