Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are fantastic for helping you fight depression. Just see to it that you do not throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat an egg and be happy!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to golden carrot cake oatmeal recipe. You can have golden carrot cake oatmeal using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal:
- Provide 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Take 1.5 tablespoon of shredded carrots.
- Take 1/4 cup of regular or nut milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Jinka Turmeric Paste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of walnuts.
- You need 1 tablespoon of raisins.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Take 1 of banana.
- Use of Honey (optional).
- You need of Butter (optional).
- Take of Cream (optional).
Instructions to make Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal:
- Bring water to a boil and add rolled oats. Cook for 10-15 mins, stirring occasionally..
- Add shredded carrots in while still cooking (close to 10 minutes.).
- Pour into bowl and mix with milk of your choosing..
- Top oatmeal with Jinka, Raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, and banana..
- Drizzle with honey, add a pat of butter and cream if desired..
If you find this Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.