Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Golden Rava Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Golden Rava Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Rava Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for elevating your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The higher your levels of serotonin, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, along with improving your mood, can be a super source of protein.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to golden rava cake recipe. You can have golden rava cake using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Golden Rava Cake:
- Use 1 cup of maida / all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of rava.
- Get 3/4 cup of milk.
- Use 3/4 cup of icing sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 3 tbsp of chopped almonds and cashew.
Instructions to make Golden Rava Cake:
- Firstly dry roast rava in a non-stick pan till golden brown..
- Now seive maida BP & BS and keep aside..
- Now dry dust the dryfruits with a tbsp of maida and keep aside..
- Now in a mixer jar add sugar and 1/2 of the milk and grind it nicely for 3-4 mins..
- Now add oil to it and again grind for 3-4 mins till they are well combined to each other and you get a smooth texture..
- Now add maida to it and grind again for 2 mins then add the remaining milk and again grind for 4-5 mins till your batter is soft and fluffy..
- Transfer the batter in a bowl and add 3/4 portion of roasted rava and also add the dusted dry fruits and mix it well with your hand or using a spatula till it's soft and smooth..
- The consistency should not be very thick or very thin..
- Now grease the baking dish and dust some dry flour all over the dish..
- Transfer the batter to the baking dish and tap it nicely on the kitt platform so that there are no bubbles..
- Now spread the remaining roasted rava over the batter evenly and again tap it..
- Preheat oven at 150 degree for 10 mins at convection mode. Now place the baking dish and bake for 40 mins at 150 degree..
- Have a toothpik check if it comes out clean means your cake is ready if not then again bake for 3-4 mins..
- Enjoy this golden crust rava cake with a cup of tea or coffee.
If you find this Golden Rava Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.