Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple chocolate cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple chocolate cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to discover, are wonderful at combating depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the yolk. Every time you wish to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you elevate your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–function better. Eat an egg and feel a lot better!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chocolate cake recipe. To make simple chocolate cake you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple chocolate cake:
- Get 1 box of chocolate cake mix.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/4 cups water.
- Use 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 2 jars of milk chocolate frosting.
- Use as needed of raspberries.
- Provide as needed of chocolate dipped wafers.
- You need 1 bar of chocolate (for chocolate curls).
- You need of candy bar bits or chopped nuts (i used heath bar bits).
Instructions to make Simple chocolate cake:
- Mix first 4 ingredients and bake cake according to directions on box of cake mix.
- Allow cake to cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cake and press candy bar pieces or nuts on sides of cake then use berries and wafers to decorate to your liking.
- To finish use a vegetable peeler to shave pieces of chocolate bar for garnish.
Perfect for birthdays, this is a foolproof and really easy chocolate cake recipe. A great, everyday Chocolate Cake – the cake recipe I make most often. I wrangled our entire table into a discussion over whether or not this cake was worth breaking my fast for. This basic and simple chocolate cake recipe is very easy to make and doesn't even require a mixer. This chocolate cake is the main cake that my mom would make when I was a kid.
If you find this Simple chocolate cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.