Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Loaf Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Loaf Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits additionally supply you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. Something you may want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple brown sugar & cinnamon loaf cake recipe. To cook apple brown sugar & cinnamon loaf cake you need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Loaf Cake:
- You need of Cake:.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- Provide 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of medium-sized eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk (low-fat works as well).
- Prepare 1 of medium-sized apple.
- Use of Brown sugar mixture:.
- Take 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide Pinch of nutmeg.
- Take Pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Apple Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Loaf Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- In a bowl, combine ingredients for the brown sugar mixture together with a fork; set aside..
- Take out a medium-sized mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, combine butter and white sugar until fluffy, about 3 minutes..
- Then, add in the eggs in one at a time, combine well with hand mixer. Add in vanilla and gradually add in the milk; mix well..
- Next, add in baking powder and gradually add in flour. Continue to mix with hand mixer..
- Core, peel and slice apple into cheeks. (Cheeks mean thinly sliced apples.).
- For this step you can do whichever you prefer: 1. Lightly spray loaf tin and be done. 2. Lightly spray loaf tin and line with parchment paper. Then, lightly spray the parchment paper to prevent the cake from sticking and to make removing the cake easier. I prefer the second method..
- Pour about 1/2 the batter into the loaf tin then place some of the sliced apple on top. Then, coat the top with the brown sugar mixture. Repeat this process..
- Bake for 50 minutes or until your toothpick comes out clean..
- Allow the cake to cool for about 15 minutes, then remove from tin. Serve warm or chill in fridge for 20-30 minutes. In my opinion, chilled has the best texture and flavor!.
- Soooooo good!.
If you find this Apple Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Loaf Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.