Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
One of the first sorts of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the primary reasons you should be eating berries. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy hummingbird cupcakes! recipe. You can have healthy hummingbird cupcakes! using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!:
- Take 162 grams of crushed pineapple.
- Provide 162 grams of mashed banana.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 2 tbsp of apple vinegar or white.
- Get 31 grams of coconut oil or veg.
- Provide 150 head of Spelt flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 65 grams of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of stevia or more brown sugar.
- Prepare 30 grams of chopped walnuts.
- You need of a couple tablespoons of pineapple juice.
Steps to make Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!:
- Preheat oven 176°c/350°f . In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple, banana, vanilla extract, vinegar and coconut oil. Mix well one at a time..
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar..
- Mix the flour ingredients into the wet ingredients add pineapple juice as needed and fold in walnuts..
- Spoon in a 12 cup muffin tin and bake for 19-20 minutes (or until poked toothpick comes out clean)..
Add eggs and oil, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in bananas, pineapple, pecans, and vanilla extract. Top with third layer, and spread remaining frosting over top and sides of cake. Arrange pecan halves on top of cake. Line a muffin tin or tins with paper cases.
If you find this Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.