Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Chocolate Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chocolate Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try some of these.
Make a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all great for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a great protein food source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chocolate cake recipe. To make simple chocolate cake you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Chocolate Cake:
- Prepare 200 grams of butter, softened, plus extra for greasing.
- Get 200 grams of caster sugar.
- You need 4 of large free-range eggs.
- Provide 100 grams of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need Little of milk.
Steps to make Simple Chocolate Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Grease tin with a little butter and base line with baking paper. In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together with an electric hand blender whisk until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Sift in the flour, baking powder and cocoa, then lightly fold into the mixture..
- Add a little milk until you have a dropping consistency, then divide between the tins. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes..
- After 10 mins take out the in a plate and cut it into pieces..
Perfect for birthdays, this is a foolproof and really easy chocolate cake recipe. A great, everyday Chocolate Cake – the cake recipe I make most often. I wrangled our entire table into a discussion over whether or not this cake was worth breaking my fast for. This basic and simple chocolate cake recipe is very easy to make and doesn't even require a mixer. This chocolate cake is the main cake that my mom would make when I was a kid.
If you find this Simple Chocolate Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.