Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Breast Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Breast Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
You will recognize that different types of berries can be extremely good for your health. You will find that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. Most berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off a variety of diseases.
For those of you who want to start living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken breast adobo recipe. To make chicken breast adobo you need 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Breast Adobo:
- Provide 2 lbs of Chicken breast.
- Use of Marinade:.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Take 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Use 2 of egg whites.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of For cooking:.
- Use 2 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Provide 4 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide of Chopped scallions.
- Use 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Use 4 tbsp of cane vinegar.
- Get 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 pc of star anise.
- Take 3 pcs of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Slurry:.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 2 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Chicken Breast Adobo:
- Cut chicken into thin slices and marinate for 1 hr.
- In a bowl, combine light soy sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, chicken broth, star anise, bay leaf, mix well and set aside.
- Drain marinated chicken and blanch in a pot of simmering water for 2 mins, drain.
- In a pan, saute ginger and garlic with oil, and add the ground black pepper and scallions.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and simmer for 5 mins to eliminate vinegar sour.
- Add brown sugar and chicken and simmer again for 5 mins uncovered, add the slurry and cook until sauce thickens.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!.
This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling While many recipes for adobo call for painstakingly peeling and slicing more than a dozen garlic. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Chicken adobo is one of the most famous and talked-about dishes in Filipino cuisine. It's great for people with a very busy schedule and who like simple meals that are quick and easy to prepare. This is a native Philippine dish that I make with chicken breast and corn and capsicum and a slightly thicker sauce than usual.
If you find this Chicken Breast Adobo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.