Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already realize that the majority of of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are discussing is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Spinach is also something that you may wish to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to adobo recipe. You can have adobo using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Adobo:
- Get of Soy Sauce.
- Use of Vinegar.
- Take of Garlic.
- Get cubes of Pork Cut into.
- Take of Chicken (i preferred breast – white meat).
- Get of Oil.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Oyster Sauce.
- Take of Water.
- Take leaves of Bay.
- You need of Hard Boiled Egg.
Instructions to make Adobo:
- Marinate the pork with chopped garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, pepper and bay leaves for about 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Heat the pan put the marinated pork – simmer about 10-15 mins depends on the serving size of your pork and mix it from time to time until it's about to dry… let it rest for a while out from the stove..
- Heat the separate pan with oil and fry the pork – slow cooking..
- Placed the fried pork back to the 1st pan and mix well together with the remaining sauce then add the chicken breast..
- Mix it well, let it rest for about 1-3 mins… ready to serve! 👌👩🍳 you can add hard boiled egg if like 😉.
While the word "adobo" might be a familiar presence in your pantry or recipe collection, the quintessential Latin seasoning has still maintained a somewhat mysterious presence to many. Adobo has become an iconic dish that represents Filipino food worldwide. Français:préparer un adobo. Čeština:Jak uvařit adobo. ABODO is the easiest way to find your next apartment. We bring you the freshest apartment listings for rent every day to make your search easy.
If you find this Adobo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.