Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Nitabugg's Chicken Adobo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Nitabugg's Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nitabugg's Chicken Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In this post we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also have potassium. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Spinach is additionally something that you might want to start eating more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nitabugg's chicken adobo recipe. You can have nitabugg's chicken adobo using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nitabugg's Chicken Adobo:
- Prepare 3 lb of chicken or pork or both (1.5 lbs each if u use both).
- Get 1 of Canola oil (a few tablespoons).
- Provide of Veggies.
- Get 1 head of garlic (minced).
- Use 1 of large Sweet yellow onion.
- You need 1 of large Green & red bell pepper(diced or julienne cut).
- Prepare 2 of medium russet potatoes (diced).
- Get of Spices.
- Provide 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of Apple cider Vinegar (some folks use regular vinegar).
- Use 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of small Bay Leaves.
- Get 1 of Seasoning for meat (I used garlic powder & Tony Chachere's).
Steps to make Nitabugg's Chicken Adobo:
- Wash the meat & ensure that all fat is cut off of the chicken (if you are using chicken) pork needs 2 be cubed. U can use wingettes or cubed boneless breast also..
- Heat a skillet with a few tablespoons of canola oil or olive oil. Season meat with the garlic POWDER & Tony Seasoning (or seasoning of choice)..
- Brown the meat (this is not the same as cooking it). Just sear it enough 2 make those seasonings stick. It may still be bleeding once you're done browning it, but its ok because your going 2 boil it anyway..
- Remove the meat and let it drain in a colander. Take all of the veggies except the diced potatoes & sauté. Us a wooden spoon & scrape that stuck on seasoning in the bottom (don't throw out as that makes for good flavor).
- Once the Veggies are brown and fragrant, drain veggies and add them as well as the meat back into the skillet. Then pour in the water, vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, ground black pepper, and the bay leaves..
- Let this boil for about 20 minutes. Then add the diced potatoes (this thickens the gravy). If u don't use potatoes use 2 tblspns of corn starch or all purpose flour). If it gets 2 thick with corn starch or flour simply add a little bit more water..
- Turn down the heat and let boil for about 10-15 mimutes. I usually taste the meat and potatoes. If done, I simmer it until ready to serve..
- Serve over favorite rice with a side of veggies. My family loves corn :).
Chicken Adobo: Like a few of my other instructible's, I am not the only person to make one about Adobo. Chicken adobo is a classic Filipino dish made with chicken marinated in soy sauce and spices, then cooked till I first became interested in chicken adobo when I saw a recipe for it using a slow cooker. This delicious chicken adobo recipe is one of my family's favorite, the sauce is simply amazing. This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of While many recipes for adobo call for painstakingly peeling and slicing more than a dozen garlic cloves, we. Great recipe for John's banana bread.
If you find this Nitabugg's Chicken Adobo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.