Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Adobo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Another thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good affect on your health. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. For example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For those of you who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken adobo recipe. To make chicken adobo you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Adobo:
- Provide 2 " 2 Pounds of Chicken breast , cut into pieces.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- Provide 6 – 8 cloves of Garlic , chopped.
- Get 2 of Bay Leaves , dried.
- Prepare 10 – 12 of Peppercorns , whole.
- Take Pinch of Salt.
- Get 1/4 + 1/8 Cup of Vinegar.
- Use 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken Adobo:
- Heat oil over medium heat, then saute garlic until golden brown and fragrant..
- Add chicken and brown. Try to achieve a hard sear on random pieces..
- Add bay leaves, peppercorns and salt. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the oil from the bay leaf starts to render..
- Pour in vinegar and and let half of it cook off or evaporate. It will look like you have some syrup in your pan..
- Add the soy sauce and stir to coat the chicken. It will add color to the pieces. Make sure each piece is evenly coated..
- Continue cooking to reduce the sauce until you can see the oil separating itself again and most of the sauce has been absorbed by the chicken..
Flavorful Chicken Adobo made with incredibly tender chicken thighs and a tangy vinegar and rich soy based sauce. It's the perfect easy chicken dinner recipe! Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. This Filipino Chicken Adobo is a definite step away from "the same old"! Chicken thighs and drumsticks braised in pungent vinegar and soy sauce with an addition of garlic and ginger.
If you find this Chicken Adobo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.