Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Liver Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Liver Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is very important for a healthy body. Potassium is one of the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the vegetables that can provide the potassium you need is broccoli. You will in addition discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver adobo recipe. To make chicken liver adobo you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Liver Adobo:
- Get 450 g of chicken Liver, prepared.
- You need 60 g of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 60 ml of soy sauce.
- You need 20 ml of white wine vinegar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of Bay dried leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of whole peppercorns.
- Use 3-4 of garlic cloves, minced or crushed.
- Provide 90 ml of water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of medium spring onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Chicken Liver Adobo:
- Mix the garlic powder with the livers and season with salt. Allow to sit for 10 minutes..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan..
- Coat the livers in flour and pan fry for 2 minutes per side. Remove the livers from the pan and set aside..
- Using the same pan and one tbsp of oil. Fry the garlic until just starting to brown..
- Return the livers to the pan. Add the soy sauce and water. Allow to boil..
- Add the Bay leaves and peppercorns. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Add the vinegar and allow the liquid to boil again. Simmer for a further 5 minutes..
- Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle the spring onions over the livers..
Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. Pork and Chicken Adobo is a version of Filipino adobo using the combination of chicken and pork. Adobo is considered as the signature dish of the Philippines. Chicken Liver Adobo This Chicken Liver Adobo is always a must try. The combination of all it's ingredients will make you drool.
If you find this Chicken Liver Adobo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.