Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Adobo – Filipino style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Adobo – Filipino style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Adobo – Filipino style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
You will recognize that different kinds of berries can be really good for your health. The amount of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the primary reasons you need to be eating berries. One more thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a number of diseases.
For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken adobo – filipino style recipe. You can cook chicken adobo – filipino style using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Adobo – Filipino style:
- Use 4 piece of chicken breasts / cut into serving pieces.
- Take 3 piece of dried bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of (3-4) tbsp soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of (3-4) tbsp vinegar (any brand but i like canevinegar).
- Take 2 of medium potato (cut into cube or plat).
- Provide 3 clove of garlic crushed.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of sugar, salt and peppercorn.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter (optional) i just like to add it because of the smell of it when frying.
Instructions to make Chicken Adobo – Filipino style:
- Fry first the potatoes because it taste much better if you fry it and when it turned out brown set it aside..
- Then fry the chicken with the oil and add little butter. Cook all of the sides for about 5 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked you can now put the onion and galic. Simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Put soy sauce, bay leaves, 1 cup of water and peppercorn. Boil it for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender..
- Put the fry potatoes, add vinegar, sugar and salt (to taste). Stir and cook for another 5 minutes. Served hot and enjoy! Best to served with hot cooked rice on the plate.. :).
Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste and ease in preparation. Combine the chicken with the other ingredients. Fry all sides of the chicken drumsticks in a frying pan over a medium heat until the skin turns golden brown. Adobo is outstanding the day after cooking.
If you find this Chicken Adobo – Filipino style recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.